Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Shape of Our Thoughts (Final V)

Off to the American Education Research Association (AERA) conference in Vancouver today. I'll be talking my dissertation and comics with educators - along the lines of the presentation I did at HASTAC in December. I'm posting here, the final version of the piece, the Shape of Our Thoughts, as I draw on it heavily for my talk. I posted the original version here, this 6-page proposal was accepted for publication by the Journal of Visual Arts Research over the summer and I was given the chance to revise and expand it for their edition coming out v soon (i'll post when it's available). Some curious challenges restructuring, adding elements and going from 6 to 10 pages. Interesting to compare the two versions. Anyhow - here 'tis. - Nick (btw, if it's not apparent, 6&7 make a two-page spread - when viewed in print...)









No comments: